Lately.

So I am TERRIBLE at this blogging thing!! But to catch you up.. Here are some sneak peaks of a few recent family sessions.

First.. here are the Priers! I have known this for a while now, and am so excited about this new baby! Jessica is due in February and looks AMAZING! 





I had the privilege of photographing the Sanders family a few months ago, and am so thankful we got to do it again! Minus a hurt arm, we had a blast!








Sweet Rachel has been such an encouragement throughout the past few months with me starting this "career", and I was so blessed and honored when she asked me to take some of her family! What an amazing family! 




The Baileys are such a fun family! I loved hanging out with them... one of my favorite shoots so far! 


...More to come soon! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment